Welcome to Friday Happy Hour! Check out all of the interesting things Kelly and Tamara found this week. Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, enjoy and cheers!
- See, butter isn't so bad. In fact, butter is better so ditch the trans fat and margarine!
- The benefits of coconut oil never cease to amaze me!
- Have you ever had the chance to attend an Outstanding in the Field event? If you live in Arizona, or close by, there is an event coming up at the beginning of November. We are hoping to go!
- Okay, I know that this is body butter, but I kind of want to eat it!
- I followed tweets during the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics annual conference for the humor value. Registered Dieticians lamenting the amount of junk food provided and big food sponsors at the event. Here's a great post on how our nutrition is getting ‘hijacked by big food.'
- We all know that eating colorful REAL food is healthy (dark green vegetables, bright red tomatoes, etc.). Here are some great ideas to ‘Eat Your Colors‘.
- Do you know where you or your children are getting your sugar in your diet? You may be surprised at where sugar hides!