1 Flares 1 Flares ×
Welcome to Friday Happy Hour! Check out all of the interesting things Kelly and Tamara found this week. Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, enjoy and cheers!
- See, butter isn’t so bad. In fact, butter is better so ditch the trans fat and margarine!
- The benefits of coconut oil never cease to amaze me!
- Have you ever had the chance to attend an Outstanding in the Field event? If you live in Arizona, or close by, there is an event coming up at the beginning of November. We are hoping to go!
- Okay, I know that this is body butter, but I kind of want to eat it!
- I followed tweets during the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics annual conference for the humor value. Registered Dieticians lamenting the amount of junk food provided and big food sponsors at the event. Here’s a great post on how our nutrition is getting ‘hijacked by big food.’
- We all know that eating colorful REAL food is healthy (dark green vegetables, bright red tomatoes, etc.). Here are some great ideas to ‘Eat Your Colors‘.
- Do you know where you or your children are getting your sugar in your diet? You may be surprised at where sugar hides!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
We are affiliates with Amazon.com. If you use Amazon and would like to help us earn a little money to enable us to keep providing you excellent content, click this link for our favorite Garlic Peeler. You do not have to buy the item, but we will receive a very small commission on anything you buy on Amazon within 24 hours. Thank you for your support!