Oh Lardy's 90 Day Plan to Non Toxic Living
- Wanting to learn how to choose more nourishing foods for your family?
- Wanting help looking for hidden toxic ingredients in their food and learn to easily choose better ingredients?
- Wanting to take control of where your food comes from?
- Curious about supporting your family’s gut health (and understand why that is important!)?
- Wishing you felt more comfortable making healthier choices…without the stress of striving for perfection?
- Curious to embark on raising backyard chickens for eggs
- Wanting to learn to make simple fermented foods and bone broth (or at least understand why these things are important and go buy them!)?
- Wishing you were empowered to tell which ingredients in your personal care products you want to avoid?
- Wanting to make easy and effective DIY products for your home?
- Feeling you need to wean yourself off of sugar?
- Getting rid of toxic products in the home…cleaning products, personal care products….with ease?
- Wanting to support all systems of the body naturally?
We are so excited to present our 90 Day Plan to Non Toxic Living! You will answer these questions and more!
This plan will help you step by step…moving at your own pace to create a non-toxic lifestyle for your entire family!
With this plan, you will receive…
- 8 educational modules with lessons, audios and handouts covering various non-toxic topics, including real food, fermented foods, non toxic home, and more!
- Sugar Busters Detox Guide
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can link arms with our community and ask questions!
- Grocery Store Guide to help navigating the grocery store for Real Food a breeze.
- Our constant support and guidance.
- Recipes for real food, ferments, bone broth, DIY home and beauty products and more!
- Occasional Zoom Calls and Facebook Lives where you can ask us questions.
- Oh Lardy’s Guide to Fermenting Fruits and Vegetables
- Oh Lardy’s Guide to Cooking Bone Broth
- Oh Lardy’s Guide to Keeping Backyard Chickens
- Oh Lardy’s Guide to Home and Beauty Recipes with Essential Oils
Until January 21st, when the Plan launches, you will receive…
- Sugar Busters Detox Guide
- Oh Lardy's Guide to Fermenting Fruits and Vegetables
- Oh Lardy's Guide to Cooking Bone Broth
- Oh Lardy's Guide to Home and Beauty Recipes with Essential Oils
- Oh Lardy's Guide to Keeping Backyard Chickens
- and access to our Facebook group
These will be great tools to tide you over until the big day when you will receive your log in credentials!
What is the benefit of hopping on board now? You will get the lowest pricing we will EVER offer…$147 for a 90 Day Plan that will change your life!!
Once you purchase the plan, you will receive your Log In Credentials on January 21st
Frequently Asked Questions
After your purchase has been completed, you will receive an automatic email containing a link to a page where you can download the eBooks and your Sugar Busters Guide.
Sometimes these emails wind up in spam folders, instead of in your inbox. Before you worry that you didn’t get the email, make sure you take a good look at your spam folder first.
Also, if you are using Paypal to order, be sure to note the email address of the Paypal account you are using. The email automatically goes to that email address. If for some reason you do not have access to that Paypal email address, please email us at ohlardyblog at gmail dot com and we will email you the book.
Absolutely. But, note that eBooks are sold as .PDF files, and not in any specific eReader file type (each eReader uses a different file type, so it would be impossible for me to address all of the various devices and file types out there).
Most eReaders can accommodate these files, they just might not be perfectly formatted to look as good as a file that was made specifically for that device (for example, the font might be slightly small), but most of them should be readable regardless.
For the ones that aren’t, they can all still be read on your computer with the use of a Preview program, or whatever you usually use to view .PDF files.
For Kindle, you can use the “Send to Kindle” app. It works on PC or Mac. It can send the ebook (once it is downloaded) to your Kindle app on your Apple device (ie. iPad or iPhone), Android device, or Kindle. Visit this tutorial for further instructions.
First open up your purchase email and download the ebooks and guide onto your regular computer. Once this is done, then you can proceed to transfer it to your device(s).
For other e-book readers, you’ll have to do it however you normally do for that device. Usually this involves downloading them onto your computer first, then transferring the files via USB or WiFi to your device after they have been downloaded.
Do you still have questions?
Please contact us at email@example.com
We would love to hear from you!