I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned on this page. See more details here.
Grab a glass of your favorite beverage and check out what Kelly and Tamara found interesting this week around the blogosphere!!!
- I have the hardest time meditating. Every time I try my mind wanders and I just can't get it to stop. This beginner's guide to meditation may be of help for me!
- I love a good meatball recipe, don't you? This one makes the most of summer fresh veggies and herbs!
- I make chicken salads all the time. I am always crockpotting whole chickens to get bones for broth. This ginger chicken salad looks like one I need to add to my repertoire!
- This ‘deconstructed hamburger' looks fun! One of the things I hate about making burgers is shaping the patties. This would give me the same taste but no shaping! What a perfect Paleo recipe!
- I am totally going to make these homemade gummy treats. They are made with elderberry syrup and vitamin C! What a perfect thing for the back to school season!
Oh Lardy's Top Posts for August
Oh Lardy! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.