Here are some posts from around the blogosphere that Tamara and Kelly found interesting this week. So grab a glass of your favorite beverage and enjoy! Cheers!
- Do you like to eat your meat raw? Is raw meat healthy? Check out this article to read an interesting perspective!
- Ditch your fabric softeners! I did so a long time ago and I haven't really missed them. In fact, the fragrance makes me nauseous now. I wonder if there is something to that?
- I'm sorry, please excuse me while I go whip up a batch of this homemade chocolate mousse!
- This is really an amazing read. A woman who has been a registered nurse for 30 years expresses her frustration with the health care system in America today. She talks about the circle of large companies profiting on selling us non-nutritious food which in turns allows large companies to profit by selling us pharmaceutical companies to fix the health problems caused by such a diet.
- We drink raw milk. Wonder why? Here's an interesting look at raw milk history and how pasteurization came into the picture.
- A lot of people are trying to go grain free these days. If you are looking for some substitutes for grains, check out these grain free noodles!
- I have a giant bag of coconut flour in my pantry but I never really know what to do with it. This recipe for coconut flour banana bread looks delicious!