Check out what Kelly and Tamara found this week around the blogosphere! Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, relax and Cheers!
- Don't miss out on this amazing sale! 33 ebooks for 92% off the regular price. I personally own some of these and can attest to their awesomeness. Purchased separately, these would cost $472. Check out the Toadally Primal Wellness Bundle
- Here's another great opportunity for you! A free online summit to learn more about holistic dentistry, oral health and its effect on your overall well being. I am interested in learning more about this and have already signed up for the HealThy Mouth World Summit!
- What do you think are the most important 4 food groups for your child? You might be surprised at this list! My daughter gets all of these food groups regularly, except for number 4 which is tricky in Chicago in the winter! 🙂
- I posted about this on Facebook, but thought it would be good to include it here. Lisa over at 100 Days of Real Food ran into a moral dilemma involving her daughter, the school and birthday cupcakes. Read about the issue and how she solved the problem. Remember parents, YOU are in charge of what your children eat. We do not have to always have ‘treats' filled with chemicals and processed ingredients! There are solutions to be found!
- Does your homemade ice cream become a solid rock after hanging out in the freezer for a bit? Check out this post with tips on how to still be able to get your spoon through your vanilla ice cream!
- Are you still digging through natural remedies to help your family combat flu season? How about brewing a batch of No Flu Tea!