Check out what Kelly and Tamara found this week around the blogosphere! Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, relax and Cheers!
- Have you checked out Oh Lardy's new series on Raising Chickens? Here's the first post!
- It's getting to be that time of the year…bug time! Here's a great recipe for your own homemade bug repellent.
- Drinking milk is very controversial in real food circles. My family mostly drinks raw milk (or low temp pasteurized organic). Here's an interesting article asking is organic milk healthy?
- These homemade healthy fruit snacks have become a favorite in our house! They are a cinch to make, taste great and are good for you. What's not to love?
- Switching to real food can be more costly at first. You need to learn where to shop, what to buy in bulk, what to make yourself, etc. I would always rather spend my food dollar on nutrient dense food than calorie rich-nutrient poor pseudo food. Here's a great article with 25 tips to make healthy eating affordable.
- Have you ever made your own homemade baby formula? It isn't that hard!
- I love this Real Food music video from fellow food blogger, Courtney Polivka! This could be our real food theme song!