Check out what Kelly and Tamara found this week around the blogosphere! Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, relax and Cheers!
- Do you live in the Chicago area and want to learn more about fermenting foods? Tamara is teaching a class on June 29th at Elawa Farms in Lake Forest. Check it out at Elawa Farms!
- Read up on the Dangers of Commercial Sunscreen! We usually don't use sunscreen, but since the kids have started swim team, we have to. So, I have been using the Badger brand and it has been working great!
- When we get an abundance of eggs, I want to try these pickled eggs. My father used to get them all of the time and I always turned my nose up at them. But, now I think they might be quite good!
- The last time I made homemade mayo, I used coconut oil. It was great until I went to pull it out of the fridge and it was ROCK HARD! Duh!! This Ghee Mayo looks super tasty! I might give this one a go!
- My kids love fruit leather! And this apricot fruit leather is cultured! Even better! I will be making this one for sure!
- This chicken piccata recipe looks delicious! My family enjoys chicken, and I need something new to try! Do you have a favorite chicken recipe?
- Soy lecithin is the reason I avoid store bought chocolate. My favorite chocolate chips are the Enjoy Life brand. Do you have a favorite?