Oh Lardy’s Guide to Essential Oil Home and Beauty Recipes
- new to essential oils and curious how to use them in your home?
- looking to learn to DIY non-toxic recipes to use with your family?
- an avid essential oil user wanting to gather more information and recipes?
- wondering how you can use essential oils to support healthy skin, sleep, immune systems and more?
- wanting to replace dangerous cleaning products with non-toxic options that really work?
- learn to support your entire family's health and wellness?
We are so excited to announce that Oh Lardy's Guide to Essential Oil Home and Beauty Recipes!!!
This book will answer all of those questions and so much more!
Regular price is $9.99
In This PDF E-book, You Will Learn…
- Some of our favorite uses for essential oils
- Easy recipes you can make for yourself and your family
- The many ways essential oils can support your overall wellness and how to use these powerful tools in your healthy lifestyle
- How to apply essential oils
- How to use essential oils easily in your home
- Our favorite essential oils that we use every day
- Calming Linen Spray
- Deodorant for Sensitive Skin
- Aging Skin Serum
- Household Cleaner
- Soothing Chest Rub
- and so much more!
This is a digital e-book, not a print book. This e-book can be downloaded and read on your iPad, Kindle, smart phone, computer…almost any device! You can read this e-book anytime, anywhere.
Regular price is $9.99
Frequently Asked Questions
After your purchase has been completed, you will receive an automatic email containing a link to a page where you can download the eBook.
Sometimes these emails wind up in spam folders, instead of in your inbox. Before you worry that you didn’t get the email, make sure you take a good look at your spam folder first.
Also, if you are using Paypal to order, be sure to note the email address of the Paypal account you are using. The email automatically goes to that email address. If for some reason you do not have access to that Paypal email address, please email us at ohlardyblog at gmail dot com and we will email you the book.
Absolutely. But, note that eBooks are sold as .PDF files, and not in any specific eReader file type (each eReader uses a different file type, so it would be impossible for me to address all of the various devices and file types out there).
Most eReaders can accommodate these files, they just might not be perfectly formatted to look as good as a file that was made specifically for that device (for example, the font might be slightly small), but most of them should be readable regardless.
For the ones that aren’t, they can all still be read on your computer with the use of a Preview program, or whatever you usually use to view .PDF files.
For Kindle, you can use the “Send to Kindle” app. It works on PC or Mac. It can send the ebook (once it is downloaded) to your Kindle app on your Apple device (ie. iPad or iPhone), Android device, or Kindle. Visit this tutorial for further instructions.
First open up your purchase email and download the ebook onto your regular computer. Once this is done, then you can proceed to transfer it to your device(s).
For other e-book readers, you’ll have to do it however you normally do for that device. Usually this involves downloading them onto your computer first, then transferring the files via USB or WiFi to your device after they have been downloaded.
Do you still have questions?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you!
Interested in becoming an affiliate for our book? Click here for more information!