Peace & Calming is a wonderful blend from Young Living Essential Oils. It smells divine and gives a feeling of peace and calm (hence the name!!!). The name really does say it all!
Peace & Calming is a gentle, fragrant blend of pure tangerine, ylang ylang, blue tansy, orange, and patchouli essential oils.
When diffused or massaged, it can help calm tensions and uplift the spirit, promoting relaxation and a deep sense of peace.* Peace & Calming may be applied topically or diffused directly into the air.
This blend is the scent of choice for many people, as its calming qualities help them feel more in control.* During times when you feel down or anxious, consider using this soothing essential oil blend.* Peace & Calming is specially blended to lift your mood and ease the discomforts of stressful situations and may be especially helpful and comforting to young children after an overactive day.*
- Can help purge the system of nervous emotions, increasing emotional wellness*
- Has an uplifting scent that evokes positive emotions*
- Portable and can be used wherever crowded areas may be overwhelming
- Safe to use on children*
Who Should Use Peace & Calming Essential Oil Blend?
- Individuals seeking a boost to their mood or an uplifting start to the day*
- Individuals who need a calming influence on fussy children*
Did You Know?
- Ylang ylang is historically known as an aphrodisiac and is widely used as a floral scent in many perfumes. In Indonesia, the petals are often strewn across a marriage bed.
- The blue-green color of Peace & Calming is derived from the blue tansy.
- Patchouli was placed between Indian cashmere shawls en route to Victorian England to protect the merchandise from moths.
- Orange has been studied for its ability to combat negative emotions and bring a deep sense of security
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop to every 15 drops of carrier oil for massage; add 2–4 drops to bathwater; or apply directly to the edge of ears, wrists, bottoms of feet, or Vita Flex points.
- Aromatic: Diffuse or directly inhale
My Favorite Uses
1. Helps with Occasional Sleeplessness
Rub 1-2 drops of Peace & Calming on the bottoms of the feet and on the shoulders at bedtime.
2. Overactive Children
Diffuse Peace & Calming in the room to calm active children.
3. Relaxing Massage
Mix Peace & Calming with massage oil for a relaxing massage.
Put Peace & Calming mixed with Epsom Salts for a relaxing bath.
5. Calm Yourself
Rub on your wrists and temples to give you a calming feeling.
How do you use Peace & Calming Essential Oil Blend?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.