Awhile back, I was on the hunt for a salve with soothing vapors that I could make at home. Besides, I have been on the hunt for non-toxic recipes or products to replace the ones that were in my cabinets! I found lots of recipes online so I figured it was something I should try out.
Does the task of sorting through your products seem overwhelming? No worries, we've got you covered. We created this awesome PDF just for YOU!
Anyway, for my family, I put this homemade vapor rub on our feet at night, covered with socks. Love it!
- In a small pan, melt the coconut oil and evening primrose oil.
- Add the beeswax, chopped up (or in granules) and stir until melted.
- Add the essential oils and stir to combine.
- Pour into a 4-oz. glass jar and allow to cool.
- I store mine in the medicine cabinet, instead of the fridge, because I want it soft enough to spread on tiny feet.
**NOT FOR ORAL CONSUMPTION**
This post has been part of Natural Living Monday