Awhile back, I was on the hunt for a salve to support our healthy respiratory systems that I could make at home. I found lots of recipes online so I figured it was something I should try out.
For my family, to support a healthy respiratory system, I put this homemade vapor rub on our feet at night, covered with socks. Love it!
- In a small pan, melt the coconut oil and evening primrose oil.
- Add the beeswax, chopped up (or in granules) and stir until melted.
- Add the essential oils and stir to combine.
- Pour into a 4-oz. glass jar and allow to cool.
- I store mine in the medicine cabinet, instead of the fridge, because I want it soft enough to spread on tiny feet.
**NOT FOR ORAL CONSUMPTION**
This post has been part of Natural Living MondayPAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for us to support our blogging activities, we may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for our endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: We have an affiliation with Amazon.com. If you use Amazon and would like to help us earn a little money to enable us to keep providing you excellent content, click this link for our favorite Garlic Peeler. You do not have to buy the item, but we will receive a very small commission on anything you buy on Amazon within 24 hours. Thank you for your support!