Awhile back, I was on the hunt for a salve to support our healthy respiratory systems that I could make at home. I found lots of recipes online so I figured it was something I should try out.
For my family, to support a healthy respiratory system, I put this homemade vapor rub on our feet at night, covered with socks. Love it!
- In a small pan, melt the coconut oil and evening primrose oil.
- Add the beeswax, chopped up (or in granules) and stir until melted.
- Add the essential oils and stir to combine.
- Pour into a 4-oz. glass jar and allow to cool.
- I store mine in the medicine cabinet, instead of the fridge, because I want it soft enough to spread on tiny feet.
**NOT FOR ORAL CONSUMPTION**
This post has been part of Natural Living Monday