I made these and they are delicious! I am a coffee ice cream lover and the flavor reminded me somewhat of that. If you don't have the gummy bear molds, you can use any molds or just pour mixture into a glass container and slice into squares.
If this recipe intrigues you, you should check out Caitlin's e-book, Easy Paleo Gelatin Treats. It includes 30 recipes all containing healing gelatin. I want to try Pomegranate Gelatin Treat and the Root Beer Gelatin Float. Yummy!!!!
Cafe Latte Gummy Bears
- Mix the coffee and the gelatin in a bowl.
- Heat up the coconut milk over medium heat until it is warm.
- Add the coffee mixture and sweetener and stir for two minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a greased ice tray or silicone gummy bears.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until set.
- Serve and enjoy.
Adapted from Grass Fed Girl