Have you ever been at a party or event and tasted a dip that you just HAD to have the recipe for? I can't tell you how many times I have called the host of a party and asked kindly if they wouldn't mind sharing their recipe with me.
The corn and walnut dip I am sharing with you today is the recipe for which I get the most requests. And guess what? I got it from my mom. Of course, she was at some event and requested it from that host. Who knows where this recipe originated. All I know is that is delicious and a crowd pleaser for sure!
Next time you are responsible for an appetizer, bring this corn and walnut dip! The guests will probably ask you for the recipe.
Corn and Walnut Dip
- 3 8 oz packages of cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice 3 to 4 limes
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne or more if you like it hot!
- 1 8 oz can of organic corn drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 4 oz can diced green chilis
- 3 to 6 green onions chopped
- Beat the softened cream cheese in a stand mixer.
- Beat in the lime juice and spices.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.