Welcome to Friday Happy Hour! Check out all of the interesting things Kelly and Tamara found this week. Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, enjoy and cheers!
- What is a GMO? This article breaks it down for you. Are our children paying for what we don't know? Monsanto lied about PCBs, DDT and Agent Orange…are they lying about GMOs too?
- Where do you find GMOs? Junk food, right? Here's a video with 10 surprising places you will find GMOs.
- Staying with the GMO theme…Here are answers to your questions about Prop 37. Prop 37 is on the ballot in California this November for mandatory labeling of genetically modified foods.
- I love frittatas! This Bacon Cauliflower Frittata sounds divine. I definitely want to try this recipe.
- I am always looking for something to make with cranberries besides sauce. Check out the real food cranberry apple cider recipe. Yummy!
- Friends, lemon in pancakes sounds magical! I am hacking breakfast pancakes this weekend for sure!
- I have a lot of almond flour on hand. Perhaps I will make these grain-free chocolate chip cookies for my kid's lunches this week!