I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned on this page. See more details here.
Welcome to Friday Happy Hour! Check out all of the interesting things Kelly and Tamara found this week. Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, enjoy and cheers!
- What is a GMO? This article breaks it down for you. Are our children paying for what we don't know? Monsanto lied about PCBs, DDT and Agent Orange…are they lying about GMOs too?
- Where do you find GMOs? Junk food, right? Here's a video with 10 surprising places you will find GMOs.
- Staying with the GMO theme…Here are answers to your questions about Prop 37. Prop 37 is on the ballot in California this November for mandatory labeling of genetically modified foods.
- I love frittatas! This Bacon Cauliflower Frittata sounds divine. I definitely want to try this recipe.
- I am always looking for something to make with cranberries besides sauce. Check out the real food cranberry apple cider recipe. Yummy!
- Friends, lemon in pancakes sounds magical! I am hacking breakfast pancakes this weekend for sure!
- I have a lot of almond flour on hand. Perhaps I will make these grain-free chocolate chip cookies for my kid's lunches this week!
Oh Lardy! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.