I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned on this page. See more details here.
Welcome to Friday Happy Hour! Check out all of the interesting things Kelly and Tamara found this week. Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, enjoy and cheers!
- I am sure that most families have a picky eater in the bunch! I really enjoyed Real Food Recipes for Picky Eaters!
- “You gonna eat your tots?” I love it when I find a recipe for Homemade Tater Tots!
- Homemade Peppermint Extract?! Hot Dog! I see homemade peppermint coffee creamer in my future!!
- I have been in such a mood for pumpkin this fall. These pumpkin smoothies with pumpkin, coconut milk and pastured egg yolks sound delicious!
- There's so much information out there about vaccines, both pro and con. Nourishing Joy offers a great common sense vaccine guide (with a printable worksheet). She offers arguments both for and against vaccination and tips on how to decide what is best for you and your child.
- Cold and flu season is upon us and it is the time to stock up on Vitamin C. Are you taking the ‘real' vitamin C?
- This is an amazing story how fish oil helped save a young adult who was in a severe car accident and suffered major brain injury.
Oh Lardy! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.