Welcome to Friday Happy Hour! Check out all of the interesting things Kelly and Tamara found this week. Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, enjoy and cheers!
- I am sure that most families have a picky eater in the bunch! I really enjoyed Real Food Recipes for Picky Eaters!
- “You gonna eat your tots?” I love it when I find a recipe for Homemade Tater Tots!
- Homemade Peppermint Extract?! Hot Dog! I see homemade peppermint coffee creamer in my future!!
- I have been in such a mood for pumpkin this fall. These pumpkin smoothies with pumpkin, coconut milk and pastured egg yolks sound delicious!
- There's so much information out there about vaccines, both pro and con. Nourishing Joy offers a great common sense vaccine guide (with a printable worksheet). She offers arguments both for and against vaccination and tips on how to decide what is best for you and your child.
- Cold and flu season is upon us and it is the time to stock up on Vitamin C. Are you taking the ‘real' vitamin C?
- This is an amazing story how fish oil helped save a young adult who was in a severe car accident and suffered major brain injury.