Here are some posts from around the blogosphere that Tamara and Kelly found interesting this week. So grab a glass of your favorite beverage and enjoy! Cheers!
- We both soooooooo wish we could be at the Wise Traditions (Weston A Price) conference this weekend in California. What is Wise Traditions? Who was Weston A. Price and why does he have a conference named after him? Click on the link to find out the answer! Next year we are there for sure!
- The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugarplums danced in their heads? What the heck is a sugarplum? A tasty little holiday treat, that's what!
- I love pie. Fruit pie, cream pie, custard pie, chocolate pie. Cut me a slice of pie and I am a happy camper. How about a slice of French Silk pie made with nourishing ingredients? Can't get any more delicious than that!
- It's hard to find real food away from home. You do what you can, but often times you have to go with the flow or make do. I like a common sense approach to real food eating, the 80/20 rule. Now that rule does not work for everyone but for my family it works just fine.
- When you think of the holidays, do you think of Wassail? If so, here is a wassail recipe that is sure to put you into the holiday spirit!
- We LOVE blue cheese in our house. I am going to try this creamy blue cheese dressing recipe this weekend!