I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned on this page. See more details here.
Here are some posts from around the blogosphere that Tamara and Kelly found interesting this week. So grab a glass of your favorite beverage and enjoy! Cheers!
- We both soooooooo wish we could be at the Wise Traditions (Weston A Price) conference this weekend in California. What is Wise Traditions? Who was Weston A. Price and why does he have a conference named after him? Click on the link to find out the answer! Next year we are there for sure!
- The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugarplums danced in their heads? What the heck is a sugarplum? A tasty little holiday treat, that's what!
- I love pie. Fruit pie, cream pie, custard pie, chocolate pie. Cut me a slice of pie and I am a happy camper. How about a slice of French Silk pie made with nourishing ingredients? Can't get any more delicious than that!
- It's hard to find real food away from home. You do what you can, but often times you have to go with the flow or make do. I like a common sense approach to real food eating, the 80/20 rule. Now that rule does not work for everyone but for my family it works just fine.
- When you think of the holidays, do you think of Wassail? If so, here is a wassail recipe that is sure to put you into the holiday spirit!
- We LOVE blue cheese in our house. I am going to try this creamy blue cheese dressing recipe this weekend!
Oh Lardy! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.