I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned on this page. See more details here.
Here are some posts from around the blogosphere that Tamara and Kelly found interesting this week. So grab a glass of your favorite beverage and enjoy! Cheers!
- Do you like to eat your meat raw? Is raw meat healthy? Check out this article to read an interesting perspective!
- Ditch your fabric softeners! I did so a long time ago and I haven't really missed them. In fact, the fragrance makes me nauseous now. I wonder if there is something to that?
- I'm sorry, please excuse me while I go whip up a batch of this homemade chocolate mousse!
- This is really an amazing read. A woman who has been a registered nurse for 30 years expresses her frustration with the health care system in America today. She talks about the circle of large companies profiting on selling us non-nutritious food which in turns allows large companies to profit by selling us pharmaceutical companies to fix the health problems caused by such a diet.
- We drink raw milk. Wonder why? Here's an interesting look at raw milk history and how pasteurization came into the picture.
- A lot of people are trying to go grain free these days. If you are looking for some substitutes for grains, check out these grain free noodles!
- I have a giant bag of coconut flour in my pantry but I never really know what to do with it. This recipe for coconut flour banana bread looks delicious!
Oh Lardy! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.