Join Tamara and Kelly as we share all the interesting real food news items we found this week. Grab a glass of your favorite beverage and enjoy our Friday Happy Hour!
- Do you like a cocktail every now and then? How perfect for “Friday Happy Hour!” If you do, do not miss out on this excellent e-book by Kendahl at Our Nourishing Roots. This book has over 165 recipes and is jam packed with good information. Natural Cocktails: Classic and Contemporary Mixed Drinks for the Real Foodie is a real keeper.
- Need help with ideas for kids' holiday parties? Want to keep the junk food out? Are you planning a class party or a party at your house. Lisa at 100 Days of Real Food has some great ideas for healthy holiday parties!
- Have a real foodie on your holiday list? Here are a list of 10 great stocking stuffers for real food lovers.
- Do you drink cow's milk? If so, what kind? Conventional? Organic? Raw? Check out Homemade Mommy's well written post on Is Organic Milk Healthy…4 myths about organic milk.
- Are you inspired yet to try to make fermented foods? Real Food Suomi just compiled a round up of all sorts of articles and posts relating to fermenting. This is one stop shopping for all your fermenting questions.
- I am attending a cookie exchange party next week and I may bring this as my item. It's hard to decide with so many delicious treats out there! But, honey sweetened white chocolate cranberry bark sounds (and looks) delicious. And Jenny from Nourished Kitchen never disappoints with her recipes.
- I really love this post: 7 Christmas gifts for the unspoiled child. This season can get so overwhelming with the presents, the parties, the commercialism, the chaos. What a great way to get back to the simpler things in life and really enjoy Christmas with your family.
- I just discovered Bruce Bradley's blog. And I am blown away. I can't wait to delve deeper into all he has to offer. However, to start, this post on the addiction of soda is pretty crazy.
Have a great weekend!!