Check out what Kelly and Tamara found this week around the blogosphere! Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, relax and Cheers!
- Maybe you can find a great recipe for your favorite beverage in this book! Don't forget to check out Kendahl from Our Nourishing Roots e-book, Natural Cocktails. We have a great giveaway for a free copy that ends this Sunday night. Enter to win or buy your own copy!!
- Do you take a probiotic supplement? I do, on occasion. However, I prefer to get my probiotics from fermented foods. Here are three reasons to stop taking probiotics.
- Are you still looking for holiday gift ideas for the real foodie in your life? Here are some great ones.
- No more msg laden condensed cream soups. Nourished Kitchen has a great cream of chicken soup recipe. Perfect for those holiday casseroles!
- I used to only drink skim milk. The thought of full fat milk was horrifying, until I realized that we need fat in our lives. Do you still drink low fat milk? Did you know it could be making you fat?
- Do you feel you forget things easily? I do all the time! Sometimes I wonder if something is wrong with me. Well sometimes we just need to give our brains a rest for it to work better. Sounds good to me!
- The holidays can be loaded with alcoholic beverages. Here are some better drink choices for your waistline!
- I love my crock pot meals. Honestly, a freezer full of crock pot ready meals sounds just divine. Check out this book for slow cooker freezer recipes. I am thinking that the ebook version is just what I need!