I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned on this page. See more details here.
Check out what Kelly and Tamara found this week around the blogosphere! Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, relax and Cheers!
- Looking for a last minute holiday gift? Mommypotamus has a fantastic e-book available, DIY Organic Beauty Treatments. It is full of easy and beautiful recipes and tutorials to make your own beauty products AND they really work! Through the end of December it is on sale for $19.95. And, if you are looking to give it as a gift, you can purchase a gift card through her site and forward the promo code to the gift recipient. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!!
- Do you ever have a hard time coming up with breakfast ideas? This recipe for a breakfast parfait looks tasty! Plus, you can make it ahead of time! I love making things ahead of time!
- I love beets and I love sauerkraut! This pink hummus would look great on an appetizer table this Holiday season!
- This is a really informative post on how much land is needed to be self sufficient. You might be surprised at the amount!
- Do you have a presssure cooker? If so, you can make this beef stock in one hour!! I wish I had room in my kitchen because stock in one hour sounds just about right.
- Do you know your pH? Are you Alkaline or Acidic? I have no idea what mine is. I didn't even know there was such a thing as Alkalizing. If you don't either, check out this post about alkalizing your body.
- Looking to start eating real this new year? Check out 100 Days of Real Food “Mini-Pledges“. 14 weeks of steps to help you start eating Real, such as eating 2 vegetables per meal and drinking ‘real' beverages! Check it out!
Oh Lardy! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.