I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned on this page. See more details here.
Check out what Kelly and Tamara found this week around the blogosphere! Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, relax and Cheers!
- Sadly, nothing in this article surprises me. But it makes me sick to my stomach to think of the lengths that Big Food goes to to ensure you are eating fake food. Homemade Mommy interviews a former Big Food Executive and gets some powerful answers! This is a MUST READ if you are interested in real food!
- Sure wish I had known of these natural acne cures when I was a teenager! (I wish I would have eaten a real food diet then too!)
- It's the time of year for colds and sniffles. Here are 10 ways to strengthen your immune system!
- This is awesome! An easy guide on how to turn almost any recipe into a Real Food recipe! You don't have to start from scratch. Take recipes you know and change the quality of ingredients…voila! Real Food!
- We are staying in on New Year's Eve and this little recipe for homemade hot chocolate and homemade marshmallows sounds like it will be perfect!
- This is a great response to Dr. Oz's Time article. Is real food only for the 1%? Or can the 99% eat real? I think it is time 100% of us wake up and realize that most food in the grocery is not wholesome or nutritious. The 99% can eat real, too!
- Looking for a laugh? This is a delightful story how one fellow Village Green Network's blogger's daughter met the Queen of England at Christmas…and said something that made her parents' cringe!
Oh Lardy! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.