Check out what Kelly and Tamara found this week around the blogosphere! Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, relax and Cheers!
- This is one of my favorite quotes regarding the real food journey. We can all do something, even if it is small, to make our lives healthier, make the food we eat and feed our families healthier.
“Don’t make “the perfect” the enemy of “the good” (remember, none of us can do everything, but all of us can do something). And if you think that doing one small thing can’t make a difference, remember to focus on progress not perfection.” — Robyn O'Brien
- Are diet sodas making you gain weight? If they are, I guess that is one more reason to ditch them for good!
- I recently tried a grain free birthday cake that wasn't that spectacular. Perhaps this grain free cake will redeem “grain-free” desserts for me!
- Bone Broth has many health benefits. My husband just ran his first marathon and after his race, I made him drink some. As much as he would take.
- I have my kids soak in an epsom salt detox bath whenever they are feeling under the weather. Perhaps I should do it more often!
- Do you use a no ‘poo method when washing your hair? I haven't been brave enough to try it yet! I still need some convincing.
- Healing hot chocolate? Just say “hot chocolate” and I'm on board. The addition of cinnamon sounds divine!
- Do you need help with meal planning? That is one of the common concerns about the real food lifestyle. Yes, planning and organizing is helpful, even essential, to those of us with busy schedules. Whole Green Love gives a little inside information into how much they spend on groceries, where they shop and an easy DIY idea for a meal planning board!
And finally, in case you missed them, here are Oh Lardy's 4 most popular posts for January: