Check out what Kelly and Tamara found this week around the blogosphere! Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, relax and Cheers!
- The story of Terry Wahls, MD and how she reversed her MS is truly amazing. A true example of how diet, lifestyle, bioindividuality and functional medicine can work together to not only create wellness but cure or slow down disease.
- Sugar is very addictive. Withdrawal from sugar can be similar to withdrawal from alcohol or drugs. How do you know if you have a sugar addiction?
- Have you ever had chicken liver pate? Organ meats are deeply nourishing and some researchers even consider them a depression-busting food. This recipe for chicken liver pate from Jenny at Nourished Kitchen looks like it would be tasty.
- This looks interesting…a flax seed and mustard seed crusted pork chop!
- Do you know about the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetic's huge ties to big corporate food companies, companies that sell all of the sugary, processed garbage that is not healthy? Companies such as Nestle, Coca Cola and Kraft? Michele Simon has a great report discussing the matter. It really puts a stain on traditional dietetics in this country.
- I love simple tips! These 15 painless steps to improve your diet are just that. Simple. If this is still too overwhelming, just do one! You can get to the rest later.