Check out what Kelly and Tamara found this week around the blogosphere! Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, relax and Cheers!
- Are you confused about which fats to use and when? Empowered Sustenance has a great post on how to choose and use good fats.
- Are you on the hunt for an easy homemade laundry detergent? I haven't found one that I like quite yet. Perhaps this on is the winner!!
- Since I am a chocolate lover, when I made the transition to real food finding a good chocolate was at the top of my list! Read on why this author never eats most fair trade chocolate.
- That being said, why not give your own homemade chocolate a try!
- Did you know that many of the major food companies make one formula of packaged food for the US (full of awful chemicals) and another formula for the rest of the world (without many of the chemicals)!? This is criminal, in my opinion! Join Food Babe and 100 Days of Real Food and sign their petition to get Kraft to take the Yellow dye out of their macaroni and cheese!