Check out what Kelly and Tamara found this week around the blogosphere! Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, relax and Cheers!
- These chocolate peanut butter bars look amazing! And, they have a ‘secret' ingredient!
- Homemade gummy vitamins?! What a great idea!
- Wearing a proper fitting bra is a must for support and for looks. It is just as important when breastfeeding. Here's an article on how to choose a good nursing bra!
- We have heard this all before…avoid saturated fats, avoid butter, avoid animal fats! Well, guess what!? That is wrong! Here's an article on why butter is your friend!
- There is always controversy over which coconut oil is the best for you! Yes, cold-pressed, unrefined is probably ‘best', but good quality refined coconut oil can be just as (or almost as good). I use both types but go through my refined coconut oil faster. Here's an article on refined vs. unrefined coconut oil.