I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned on this page. See more details here.
Check out what Kelly and Tamara found this week around the blogosphere! Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, relax and Cheers!
- One half of Oh Lardy did a podcast with Kathy Hart of Healthy with Hart in Chicago and 101.9 FM the MIX. Tamara talks about the benefits of eating real foods and which foods are worth the splurge! She also gives a shout out to her favorite farmer, Wallace Farms. Check it out here—> http://www.wtmx.com/hwh.php
- Have you checked out Oh Lardy's series on Chicken Keeping? This week's post was All About Chicks!
- Do you want to make your own condiments, but are unsure where to start? Why not start with Mayo? This video will give you the inside scoop!
- We love smoothies, but rarely take the time to make them. Perhaps this breakfast smoothie will make its debut next week!
- I can't say that I have ever wrapped green beans in bacon, but there is a first time for everything!
- I am making this delicious curried egg salad today. Can't wait to have it!!!
- One of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics sponsors, Hershey (yes a candy company sponsors the group that decides what is healthy for us to eat!), is trying to get people to eat more candy by using the psychology of small packaging. I guess companies have to do what they need to make money (?) but the fact that AND allows them to be sponsors is insane!
- This Food Revolution Summit looks awesome! John Robbins (who left his father’s Baskin Robbins empire to advocate for those fighting illness and disease) is interviewing some of the top food experts during this free weeklong summit. Check it out!!
- Kale chips may be ‘passe' but these ‘cheesy' kale chips from Nourished Kitchen are A.MAZ.ING! They are in my dehydrator as I type and I keep sneaking tastes! A totally different twist, with miso paste, dulse flakes and all sorts of yumminess!!
And finally…what were Oh Lardy's top 5 posts for April? Did you miss any of these:
Oh Lardy! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.