I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned on this page. See more details here.
Check out what Kelly and Tamara found this week around the blogosphere! Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, relax and Cheers!
- There are two great e-books that are on sale this weekend. Mama and Baby Love is offering 50% off her Gluten Free and Grain Free Baking ecookbook as well as her ecookbook From Your Freezer to Your Family…Slowcooker Freezer Recipes. Don't miss out on this Mother's Day Sale! Check the books out here.
- Unfermented soy is bad for you on so many levels. The hormones…of course! And it also disrupts your pancreas and harms your digestion. This is why I stay away from most soy products! And I hardly ever feed my child soy foods (except fermented soy sauce and the occasional edamame at the Japanese restaurants).
- I have a bunch of round roasts that I want to turn into jerky! Perhaps this tutorial is just what I need!
- I have made fruit leather before, but never yogurt fruit leather! This looks delicious!
- English muffins are so tasty! I bet this recipe doesn't disappoint!
- Do you enjoy a daily Cup ‘o Joe? I do. I love both the smell and taste of coffee. Especially with a bit of cream and honey! Not sure I ever want to give it up!
- Tamara has been raving about these cheesy kale chips! I think it is about time I give them a try!
- Did you catch this week's episode of the Practical Guide to Keeping Chickens? It is all about how to care for those chickens!
Oh Lardy! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.