I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned on this page. See more details here.
Check out what Kelly and Tamara found this week around the blogosphere! Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, relax and Cheers!
- Are you a fan of thieves oil? I am new to the essential oils arena. This recipe for a homemade disinfectant spray looks great! How do you use thieves oil?
- Now that my kids are out of school, I am not too strict about a daily bath or shower. Do you think your kids need a daily bath? Why or why not?
- All I need is the clay! This natural detoxifying deodorant looks like the perfect recipe! I am still trying to find my favorite! -kl
- A blogger recently posted 5 reasons why she doesn't buy meat at the grocery store. Where do you buy your meat?
- Do you still keep vegetable oils in your pantry? This article may convince you it is time to send them to the trash!
- Did you catch the last post in our Practical Guide to Keeping Chickens. It is full of reader questions and resources! Check it out!
Oh Lardy's Top posts for May
Did you miss any of these great posts? Here were our top hits for May!
Oh Lardy! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.