Check out what Kelly and Tamara found this week around the blogosphere! Grab a glass of your favorite beverage, relax and Cheers!
- Do you live in the Chicago area and want to learn more about fermenting foods? Tamara is teaching a class on June 29th at Elawa Farms in Lake Forest. Check it out at Elawa Farms!
- Do you have an herb garden? I always wonder what to plant in mine each year. Here is a plan for the essential herb garden!
- I have been learning about dry skin brushing in my health coaching courses. Do you do it?
- I was recently talking to a friend about balancing hormones naturally with seed cycling. Are you curious?
- I always feel so wasteful when I toss lemon peels. Here are 31 ways to use lemon peel!
- I drink so much bone broth in the winter but it is a challenge to get it down in the summer. Here are some tips for using bone broth in the summer.
- I could have used this on a recent vacation. My daughter was eaten alive! Would have loved this homemade anti-itch remedy!