Grab a glass and check out what Tamara and Kelly found interesting this week from around the blogosphere! Cheers!
- These summer rolls look delicious. I love simple Thai style meals like this…so refreshing!
- Ever had Spatchcock chicken? Check out this delicious recipe with a how to video! I love cooking whole chickens and this seems to make the process all the easier!
- This paleo sweet potato gratin looks delicious! Sweet potatoes, coconut milk, pumpkin puree…sign me up!
- This tutorial for building a strawberry wall is something I must do next summer! What a cool technique for growing strawberries.
- This grain free paleo taco dinner looks like something my family would enjoy! What a deliciously nutrient dense meal.
- You aren't still buying salad dressing are you? It is so easy to make your own! Check out this easy cream Italian blender dressing recipe.