Grab a glass and check out what Tamara and Kelly found interesting this week from around the blogosphere! Cheers!
- Can I just say that this ice cream looks perfect for a summer afternoon?! Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream screams summer to me and I am giddy that I have some blueberries in my fridge RIGHT NOW! Off to make some ice cream!
- Friends!! I just got some chicken feet at the farmer's market! This post about how to get bone broth to gel is so timely! I will post my results for sure!
- If I am going to be totally honest with you, the words “scotch spiked” are what grabbed my attention. I am not a fan of beef liver, BUT this scotch spiked beef liver pate looks worth trying. 😉
- I seriously need help in this department! My junk mail is out of control! Hopefully this post about stopping junk mail will put a dent in it!
- Oh! I love these cheese crisps! One ingredient, a hot oven, and poof! Delicious snack. Very popular with guests, too!