I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned on this page. See more details here.
Grab a glass of your favorite beverage and check out what Kelly and Tamara found interesting this week around the blogosphere!!!
- I have always wanted to learn how to make cottage cheese! Have you ever tried it? Did you have good results? Tell us in the comments.
- This Paleo Trail Mix looks delicious! You have to love nuts, though. Good thing I do!! What about you?
- I don't even know what a kobocha squash is. But this recipe that roasts it looks amazing!!
- I love lacto-fermented pickles! This recipe is cool because you can have them half-sour or full-sour! Great customization!
- Now that school has started, we are definitely seeing more colds! I think a batch of this Healing Cold and Flu Soup sounds perfect for our house!
Oh Lardy! is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.