Grab a glass of your favorite beverage and check out what Kelly and Tamara found interesting this week around the blogosphere!!!
- Chicken nuggets are popular with ANY kid. Mine definitely love them. Check out this recipe for Easy Chicken Tenders! I am adding it to the menu this week!
- Are you new to coconut oil and wondering which one is best for you? This author explains why she chooses Refined coconut oil over unrefined. Which is your favorite?
- Seriously. Goat cheese. I love the stuff. Creamy, tangy, amazing. This recipe for sun dried tomato and goat cheese stuffed chicken needs to be made in my kitchen. Yum!!
- It is that time of year. Pumpkin EVERYTHING! I think these pumpkin sourdough pancakes look delicious! What is your favorite pumpkin recipe?
- Coconut Cloud Cake. Doesn't “cloud cake” sound like it would be heavenly? I just may have to make this to find out!