Are you wanting to make cooking Real Food meals for your family easier?
Do you dread 6 pm rolling around and everyone is looking at you asking ‘what's for dinner'?
How would you like to open your freezer in the morning and pull out a nourishing meal that you can toss right in your crockpot? Voila…dinner is served!
This Ginger Cranberry Pork Roast will be a hit at your family dinners.
- 2 pork roasts
- 2 12-ounce package fresh cranberries or 2 cans of whole cranberries
- 1 cup peeled and sliced or minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons rapadura sugar
- 2 tablespoons of quick cooking tapioca or some other thickening agent (arrowroot powder, cornstarch)
- 1 cup filtered water
- Dump all ingredients (except water) into two separate one gallon bags
- Label and put in freezer
- Day of cooking dump contents of bag into slow cooker, add the water
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, or until fully cooked
Let us know if you make this Ginger Cranberry Pork Roast and what you think. Do you have other freezer to table meals you make for your family? Please share in the comments!
I love making freezer meals. So easy to pop in the crock pot and go!
Enjoy and happy cooking!!
This recipe came from our friend, Stephanie, over at Mama and Baby Love.