I love making chocolate chip cookies! A warm cookie out of the oven has to be one of the best things in the world! Since my oldest son avoids gluten now, I have been unable to make my favorite recipe. I miss it.
I love peanut butter a lot, too. Now I am making a cookie that is gluten free AND has peanut butter AND chocolate! Seriously, stop what you are doing and make these cookies. These soft and gooey cookies will please any crowd!
If you have a nut allergy, feel free to substitute the peanut butter for some other butter that you fancy.
This recipe makes about 30 cookies. They never last long in our house.
- 2 cups peanut butter (or other nut/sun butter)
- 2 cups coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (or make your own)
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in a mixer until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form into 1-inch balls and flatten with a fork on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Here are some other Gluten Free Cookie Recipes we like:
Gluten Free, Dairy Free Protein Cookies from Kula Mama
Pingback: Healthy Recipes – 2014-11-18 Update #1 | The Fat Loss Dr.