One of the 11 oils that comes in the Young Living Premium Starter kit is a blend called PanAway Essential Oil. I will admit, it was probably one of the last oils I opened as I wasn't really sure what to do with it. Once I did some reading, it has become a go to in my oily cabinet!
PanAway Essential Oil Blend is a blend of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove and Peppermint essential oils. It is an oil blend that gives both a warming and cooling effect. PanAway Essential Oil Blend soothes the skin while providing comforting warmth after activity. This is a great oil to use after gardening, shopping, working out, or any other physical
Containing wintergreen essential oil, which is often used for massage, PanAway is soothing to the skin while providing comforting warmth to muscles after exercise.
Here are 3 great ways for how to use PanAway Essential Oil Blend. It is a great blend to have on hand when you are in discomfort!
- PanAway helps counter stressed nerves.
- PanAway eases tight, sore muscles.
- Peppermint and wintergreen essential oils soothe sore joints and ligaments.
- Helichrysum has been studied by European researchers for regenerating tissue and improving circulation. In short supply, helichrysum is one of Young Living's most prized essential oils.
- Wintergreen has been used historically to reduce various types of discomfort.
- Clove stimulates and revitalizes immune function and is known for its antioxidant properties.
- Peppermint is one of the most highly regarded herbs for soothing discomfort. It has also been found to relieve tension and discomfort around the neck and head.
How to Use
Apply to the bottoms of feet and follow with localized topical application. Rub on temples, back of neck or forehead, or inhale for a soothing effect. Use with a compress along the spine.
PanAway Essential Oil Blend is a great oil to have on hand when you are hurting. Have you used PanAway? Let us know in the comments!