Linen Spray Recipe
Do you ever need a little help relaxing at night? This linen spray recipe will be so helpful for you! You will crawl into bed and melt away…
I love using Young Living Essential Oils to support my family's sleep. We oftentimes diffuse oils like Cedarwood, Lavender or Peace and Calming blend. But I love keeping this linen spray recipe on hand to spray on my pillow at night before bed.
I like to use Cedarwood, Lavender and Vetiver, but you can feel free to use any oils that have relaxing properties.
The recipe couldn't be simpler. My recipe is for a dilution in a 2 ounce spray bottle. You can adjust the number of essential oil drops based on the size of your bottle.
Enjoy and feel free to share you favorite sleepy time oils in the comments!
- 2 ounce spray bottle
- Distilled water
- Sea salt (optional)
- 7 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Vetiver Essential Oil
- Add a pinch of salt to the bottle (optional). This helps the oils disperse in the water. If you don't use salt, just shake before each use.
- Add essential oils.
- Fill with water.
- Spray on your linens and enjoy the relaxing scent!
- *You can use whatever oils make you feel relaxed!!
And guess what!? Our friends over at SKS Bottle and Packaging have offered an exclusive discount for our readers. You can purchase these glass 2 ounce bottles (item number 4003-24) for 10% off by using coupon code SKSCoupon14.
If you prefer a smaller 1 ounce bottle (item number 4001-38) use coupon code SKSCoupon17.