Valor is an energy balancing blend of Rosewood, Blue Tansy, Frankincense and Spruce in a base of almond oil. Valor has a bit of a cult following and is loved for its ability to bring alignment and balance throughout the whole body.
Valor is blended to empower the mind and increase self confidence. It is designed to increase feelings and strength and courage.
How can you use Valor Essential Oil? Quite a few things, in fact. Here are some of my favorite uses for Valor!
- Helps promote feelings of courage, confidence, and self-esteem*
- Has been found to help the body self-correct its balance and alignment*
- Rosewood essential oil creates a soothing and comforting floral scent
Who Should Take Valor Essential Oil Blend?
- Anyone who needs to increase feelings of self-control*
- Anyone seeking a balancing effect on emotions or an emotional uplift during times of despair*
- Individuals who often find themselves in stressful situations or are easily stressed
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop to every 15 drops of carrier oil for massage; apply generously to feet, wrists, or back of the neck. If using for the Raindrop Technique, apply Valor first and let it work for 5–10 minutes before applying other oils.
- Aromatic: Diffuse or directly inhale.
Did You Know?
- Spruce helps to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding.*
- Frankincense essential oil is considered holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years.
My favorite use of Valor is the relief of anxiety and emotional strength. What about you?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.