This new recipe is one I have been using a lot this spring and summer. I brought it with me to Honduras and we enjoyed the refreshing spray while working in the hot sun. This summer, it has been an obvious help…refreshing spray while playing golf, tennis, even just sitting outside by the pool.
There are 3 simple ingredients in this Cool and Refresh Spray: water, Lavender Essential Oil and Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
The lavender is soothing to the skin while the eucalyptus provides a feeling of cooling and a nice pick me up! If you want more cooling feeling, dial up the eucalyptus and decrease the lavender! You could even add a splash of rubbing alcohol to the mixture but sometimes that makes my skin a bit dry so I leave it out!
And guess what? Our friends over at SKS Bottle and Packaging have offered a 10% discount on these awesome spray bottles! Use coupon code SKSCoupon02 when purchasing item number: 4003-26 (4 ounce blue spray bottles). How awesome is that??? You can get a case of spray bottles and use them for gifts, make and takes or try some other recipe combos!!! So head on over there and get your jars!
- Add salt (if using) to bottle. (salt helps disperse oils in water)
- Add essential oils.
- Fill with water.
- Shake and use!
- Feels delightful if kept in the refrigerator but that isn't necessary!
- I have one in my pool bag, my purse and in my fridge.
- If you don't use salt, just give a good shake before using!
- Young Living has several types of Eucalyptus oils. I just use whichever one I have on hand. Eucalyptus Globulus is my favorite!