The event will begin with a panel discussion with all 14 local women speakers.
Once you have a flavor of the topics, attendees will choose the three breakout sessions they would like to attend. Our panelists Include:
Maximizing Health & Wellness
Dr. Julie McLaughlin, McLaughlin Care;
Tamara Mannelly, Young Living Essential Oils
Defining and Creating Your Life’s Work
Paula Moscinski, CPCC, Work Transition Coach;
Deborah O’Donnell, Executive Career Coach
Defining Your Image
Brittni DiTomasso, Stylist -Trunk Club;
Martha Abelson, Personal Branding & Portrait Photographer
Navigating through Midlife Health
Dr. Maria Horvat, OB-GYNE;
Dr. Monika Tincher, Lake Forest Dental Associates
Becoming Your Healthiest Self
Dr. Janine Gauthier Mullady, Psychologist, Life Reset Solutions
Creating your best possible self with True Success Andi Brown-Phelps, Northshore Results Weight Loss Elizabeth Lombardo, Ph.D., Author
This enlightening afternoon is meant to provide:
• Find ways to improve your health, and create a new perspective.
• Understand how we age and what we can do to embrace these change.
• Uncover and unleash your passion in finding your life’s work.
• Learn how to mindfully explore, discover and go after your life’s work.
• Find and create an image that truly represents your authentic self.