I had the opportunity to learn about and sample Young Living‘s MindWise while I was in Idaho for the Winter Harvest. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised by the taste – it is yummy! And after I learned how amazing this stuff is, I was even MORE excited because since I will make my kids take this, I knew my kids would love it!
So, what is MindWise?
MindWise combines exotic sacha inchi (Plukenetia volubilis L.) nut oil with proprietary MindWise oil and Memory blends for a unique, powerful brain function-supporting serum. Native to the Amazon rainforest, sacha inchi nuts have a desirable nutritional profile that includes protein, linoleic acid, and α-Linolenic acid. Their high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids and unmatched percentage of omega-3 fatty acids make them a popular vegetarian option. Medium chain triglycerides (MCT) and pure essential oils complete the MindWise oil blend.
The proprietary memory blend features ALCAR, GPC, and bio-identical CoQ10, ingredients that have been studied for their support of normal brain function.* With a unique, quick- absorption emulsion delivery system and generous amounts of vitamin D3, MindWise is a premium supplement that supports improved memory function and overall cognitive health.*
- Supports normal brain health*
- Supports normal cardiovascular health*
Who Should Use This Product?
- Individuals looking to support mental function
- Individuals interested in protecting against diminished cognitive function
- Shake well before use.
- Adults (12+): Take 1–2 tablespoons once daily or as needed.
- Children (4–12): Take 1–2 teaspoons once daily.
- Contains tree nuts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Do not drink directly from the bottle.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Not recommended for children under the age of four.
Did you know?
- Sacha inchi, one of the oldest cultivated plants in Peru, is a great source of linoleic acid and offers one of the best saturated to unsaturated fat ratios of any plant.
- Coconut oil is composed predominately of medium chain triglycerides (MCT), which are shown to support brain health.*
- CoQ10 is found in every cell of the body and is necessary for the basic functioning of cells.
I think that my family will benefit greatly from MindWise, particularly my older son. I am curious to see how it helps with his ADD. I am excited to try it and will keep you posted on how our family likes it!
Curious about how to get MindWise? It is available through Young Living Essential Oils. As a wholesale member, you can purchase this supplement for 24% off retail prices!!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.