Here is a great chest rub recipe I like to always have stocked in our cabinet using our essential oils. I find it great to use on our chests and backs when needed to support my family's wellness.
I make sure I have this recipe which uses Eucalyptus oils and blends and our homemade vapor rub on hand all year long. I often use this rub on our chest and back and the vapor rub on our feet.
I like to make this with RC Essential Oil blend and Eucalyptus Globulous. RC is a blend of Eucalyptus Globulus, Eucalyptus Radiata, Eucalyptus Citriodora, Myrtle, Spruce, Peppermint, Pine, Lavender, Marjoram and Cypress. It has a very invigorating aroma, creates a spa like atmosphere and contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene (google it!).
If you are looking for more essential oil recipes, we have a whole e-book with them! Check out Oh Lardy's Guide to Essential Oil Home and Beauty Recipes!
This crazy easy to make and you will love it!! Make a good size batch so you are sure to have it on hand!
And our friends from SKS Bottle and Packaging are offering a 10% discount on these great 2 ounce glass jars. Use coupon code SKSCoupon05 for item #4026-15 at this website!
- 2 ounce Coconut Oil
- 20-25 drops total RC Essential Oil blend and Eucalyptus Globulus
- 2 ounce glass jar
- Melt coconut oil
- Add Essential Oils (I like about 18 drops RC and 5-7 drops Eucalyptus)
- Cap and store
- I find for most of the year this stays nice and solid in a cool house. Don't worry if it melts. It will still work just fine!
- Recipe can be adjusted for any size container.
- My recipe is about a 2% dilution.
Pingback: RC – Oil Powered Mama Bear