I have been having so much fun experimenting with different DIY recipes using Young Living Essential Oils. It is so nice to be able to make my own products, using non-toxic ingredients and know what I am putting in and on my body.
I still haven't gotten rid of everything store bought…I am not ‘that' into DIY…but when I make something I really like, it stays in the rotation.
Items currently in my DIY rotation: Lavender Lotion, Cool and Refresh Spray, Eye Serum for Puffy Eyes and the Personal Lubricant 😉 . Does replacing all of your products seem overwhelming to you? Don't worry, we've got you covered. Check out this awesome PDF that we created just for YOU!
This facial serum is lovely on my skin. And, the best part is you can adjust the recipe to use whatever skin supporting essential oils you love and whatever carrier oils work best on your type skin!
I like to use a mixture of Frankincense, Geranium, Patchouli and Lavender as they are all beneficial to the skin. I also have splurged and purchased Neroli (Orange Blossom) and Rose and love a couple drops of this too!!
And the lovely people over at SKS Bottle and Packaging have allowed us to share an exclusive discount with Oh Lardy readers! You can get these cute 2 ounce, frosted glass pump bottles (Item # 4000-52) for 10% off if you enter Coupon Code: SKSCoupon01 upon checkout.
- 12 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 7 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 drops Patchouli Essential Oil
- 7 drops Geranium Essential Oil
- 2 drops Neroli Essential Oil and Rose Essential Oil (optional)
- 2 ounces carrier oil of your choice (I use Argan oil with 1/4 tsp Vitamin E and 1/2 tsp Jojoba Oil)
- 2 ounce bottle
- Add essential oils to your 2 ounce container..
- Fill with carrier oils of your choice.
- Use like you would any face serum. I like to apply before bed.